BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another shot of shame

So, in my effort to motivate myself into a healthier me I have decided to humiliate myself even further. I am now going to give you my measurements for waist, arms and thighs. Now this sucks but I am going to do it anyway cause I know this will cause even further drive in myself. My measurements are:
Waist - 46 inches (I know! I had to measure it twice!)
Thigh- 24 inches
Arm (upper arm) - 14 inches.
I have to admit I am actually enjoying my healthier lifestyle. It can be hard sometimes but I stick to it for the most part. heh. The exercise is fun. I LOVE hip hop abs, even tho I tried to do the intense workout and 20 minutes into it I was on the ground panting! lol. So I will stick with the other cardio and ab sculpting until I have better stamina and then I will get back into the intense one. Colton tries to do it with me and Chloe attempts to do it. So its fun. Dylan just tells me I look wierd doing it. Tova and I still go for a few brisk walks in the evening. Averaging approximately 2 miles a day. Being that he is a samoyed, a sled dog by nature, he forces me to walk faster than normal. Which I am happy for. I did modify my routine tho. I decided that I don't HAVE to workout daily. I only HAVE to workout for 30 minutes 5 times a week. I can do more if I feel like it, but that is my minimum. That makes it more livable. I will also allow myself a "treat" day once a week that I will allow 300 more calories one day a week in addition to my regular 1300 calories. So bear with me, as I make my modifications to my diet. Thank goodness for crystal light and special k. (their shakes aren't too bad!)

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter