BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

12 week challenge


Recently, I decided to take part in an online weight loss challenge. I figured since I was trying to get my hiney in shape it would be cool to win a prize in the mean time. Well today is the last day of the challenge. I don't know if I won or lost, I will know next week. Win or lose, I will be glad that I have indeed lost a little more. I have been working more on strength training than weight loss. I just don't have the love for Zumba and elliptical machines that so many others have. I had to post pictures up from the beginning, middle and today. I am going to share them here.....still this is kind of humiliating. But it will keep me honest and motivated!
Beginning: Yes, they are the pics from before. I was the same size.





Middle Week:




Final Week: TODAY!


I know, you can't see a real difference. Neither can I. But, let me give you the final official numbers. In 12 weeks I have lost 16 pounds and all over 16.5 inches. So I am pleased. Still not swimsuit ready. But I am getting there!
Oh and if you haven't noticed, I am now in fact, a brunette. I decided the days of bleach blond are over. I am loving this evolvement. I guess I am going for an all over change!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go!!! You do look toner and oh so sexy hot! Getting in shape isn't easy, I busted my butt for a couple years, got where I wanted to be - then fell off the wagon. You've inspired me - time for me to get back at it to. Again, way to go!!! Love ya tons!!!

 
Free Hit Counter