BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Comparison

Now it is time to show what a difference a year can make. I am going to do a side by side comparison of me. On the left we have me in the spring of 2009. That is when I was about 200+ pounds. On the right we have me a few days ago. I am about 40 pounds lighter and feeling a LOT better. I am in a healthy BMI, and am not considered over weight anymore. It is such a relief! Granted, these aren't full body pics, but you can still see it in my face. I didn't make my goal weight for this summer, but that is OK. I still made some great progress and am looking forward to being to my goal weight sometime this fall. I am just so surprised that I didn't realize how chunky I had gotten sooner. It snuck up on me. I had used every excuse in the book, favorite being, I just had my third child! You can only use excuses for so long before you say, "I am FAT time to fix it." Starting tomorrow, I am back on my exercise and food watch routine. I am not dieting again. Diets and me don't work. I am way too stubborn. Even when I tell myself I can't eat this or that, I defy MYSELF to show MYSELF that I do what I want! Anyway, thank you so much for all the encouragement. I have the greatest people in the world in my life. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Jamie.. It's better to lose it slowly anyway. "they" say it stays off better if you do it a little at a time.
I am in your "diet" club. I suck when I say the word diet. I fail from the beginning. For me, it's moderation in everthing that goes into my mouth and if I crave it, so be it. Otherwise, I just make everyone (Ron) around me miserable.
My daughter is going on one year at a loss.. I'm not sure how much, but she goes to the high school and walk/runs the track and runs up the bleachers.. she got up to 400 stairs and a week ago came down with walking pnuemomia... she has 0 energy and everything she has read says hold off until you can at least walk across the room without having to take a nap..
So GOOD LUCK.. I'm sure you will reach your goal, after everything I've read here and your FB and MS page.. yep, you'll do it!!

Maile's said...

jamie,
its Nisi from PHVS. AWESOME job!!! so proud of you :) keep it up and take care!

 
Free Hit Counter