BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stop with the Drama please!


I deactivated my Facebook account just barely. If you are interested at all why, here goes..

1.  I am trying to burn through my online training to get my RBT and keep checking my FB everytime I see there is a new notification. DISTRACTING from my goals!

2.    Drama. Holy cow, a lot of people are so full of it. I am as guilty as the next guy for wanting to get some attention, but all the belly aching, and whining and refusal to accept responsibility is getting to be too much. 

3.    I like my job. I don't want anything to interfere with my career. Yes, I said career. You know that thing that helps me me feed my kids, clothe my kids and just living. My job has a lot of ethical demands. Some people don't seem to want to respect the boundaries and then question my friendship when I set clear boundaries.

4.    Like the rest of the world, I have become addicted to social media. I over share, like everyone else. I enjoy catching up on my friends and family. I love bantering back and forth about my Broncos. Time to detox!

5.    Text is the easiest way to misunderstand people and ruin friendships. I feel judged, belittled and like people are condescending towards me. I know it is in my head, but it sucks to feel that way.


There it is. You know why. I will go back as soon as I am done with all my modules for the training, and feel comfortable enough to believe that it will be fun. It's time to live life again. What did we do before the internet came into our lives? 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I've never deleted my account, but have had to walk away more than once. I agree, Facebook can be far too addicting and time consuming. Priorities are important!!!

 
Free Hit Counter