BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2015

What do I do?

Ok, I suck at this. Seriously. Two days I have missed. Nothing exciting except my work gave me the week off and I am doing online training for my Registered Behavior Technician certificate. (RBT) Autism is so complicated. More so than I thought. People ask what I do. It's a form of therapy designed to help redirect problem behavior. It takes a lot of time and patience, but wow, when they respond and learn, it's so rewarding!! Never in a million years did I think I would work in the SPED or with people with disabilities. Never did I think I would enjoy it so much. They have done so much for me. These kids have taught me patience, and understanding. I knew a long time ago that I could never do "office work". It's killing me to sit behind this computer for this training. I like to be active and moving around. My Mom works at a bank, and all I know is that I would probably be shooting from a rooftop if I had to do that kind of work.
Anyway, there it is. Now back to my training.

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter