BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

#19

I finally did it! I actually have purchased my Eddie Royal jersey! I have been dying to get my hands on one of these puppies, but have been apprehensive. Why? Because the cheapie in me, didn't want to pay full price for a jersey, just to have him get traded. I went on eBay and managed to find a "new, never worn, in NFL store packaging" ER jersey yesterday. For less than half of what they cost normally. I cannot wait to get it.
Make no mistake, I am a HUGE fan of Denver Broncos Wide Receiver Eddie Royal. He has a wonderful talent and is mesmerizing to watch. I drug my feet picking a new favorite player after my original favorite player, Terrell Davis, retired. I decided to set my my sights last year on either a rookie or a 2nd year player. I watched the early 2008 season and something about that number 19 guy just leaped out at me almost immediately. I was hooked! Thanks to friends in Denver and the Internet, I have been able to read up on him. I have a friend in Denver that sends me articles, programs and all that. Thanks Susan!

Mr. Royal doesn't take for granted his talents. Besides his great game, he has a wonderful attitude. He seems to understand that fans are a blessing. He has a facebook page where he himself will post messages and interact with us normal people. Not many do that. Being that he is so young it is nice to see him grasp the nice guy role. Not the "I am so great, and so young, WORSHIP ME!" That attitude is way too prevalent. If you are a Broncos fan, keep an eye on this guy. He may still be learning the ropes, but he is well on his way to greatness. And to my Broncos Gods, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!! Hold on to Brandon Marshall!!!!!!

p.s. Watch for the pics of me in my beloved Eddie Royal jersey. *sigh* So dreamy!

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter