BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Avatar

This movie was absolutely amazing! I had my birthday last Friday, and as part of my "birthday weekend" going to see this was part of it. I am generally not attracted to the Sci-Fi sort of genre, but this one is really good. I had heard a lot of good things about it from family and friends and I decided to give it a shot. I was not at all disappointed. Originally it was going to be Tom and I going to the movie. I could tell he didn't really want to go so I gave him the "out" he needed and took my two older kids. My 8 year old and 5 year old. I thought Dylan would like it. He loves anything robotic and alien. I was worried about how Chloe would handle it. Well, she had a blast. She was intrigued and not once did she freak out. When things jumped out at you she would laugh her little head off. When there was fighting she would giggle and say, "That's gonna hurt!" My little girl is as disturbed as her Mother. Dylan was just amazed at the effects. He kept reaching up to touch the things floating around. Since the movie is in 3-D it completely immerses you into the planet "Pandora". I found myself almost believing that I was part of it all. The storyline reminds me of 'Dances with Wolves' But way cooler. I highly recommend it to everyone. I can't wait for the rest of the trilogy to make it to theaters!

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter