BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Political Compass

I just took a couple of Political quizzes, to see where I fall. They are all coming back Libertarian. You can take a look at the chart on the left and where the red dot is located, is where I measure up. With a small lean to the "right" I think this last quiz I took at http://www.politicalcompass.org was probably the most accurate so far. I used to be as liberal as they came. But as I age I am finding my views to be shifting to the more conservative side. I am not thrilled with either the Republicans or the Democrats. I, as of late, have been advocating a third party system. Anymore I don't see a huge difference between the D & R's. My feelings are that we need to get out of big Government, the more freedom the better. I am tired of the Government legislating our morals, our behavior and what we can and can't do in what seems like every aspect of our lives. This is supposed to be a free nation. Part of that freedom is a free market and the upholding of our Constitution. If you are interested in seeing where you lie, or at least get an overall idea, I encourage you to take this quiz. I have also included a few charts below to give you a reference to where I stand. Should be interesting for a
debate!

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter