BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day #6 Lazy Day


We were thinking about going to the shore today but decided with gas prices the way they are and we were kinda tired anyway, it would be cool just to skip it and stay home. We watched TV and then Bryce decided he couldn't stand it any longer and just HAD to do something. So we went and saw the movie, The Adjustment Bureau. It was really pretty good. I enjoyed it. Then we went and had dinner at the Iron Skillet where Bryce decided he had to show the waitress that he could in fact eat a double chicken fried steak meal. HAHA. He felt that later.

*btw, I know the pic I posted had nothing to do with the day, but I wanted to post a pic and couldn't find one that I took that day, so you got another shot of Arlington, I mean, it is cool right?

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter