BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day #8 Home Sweet Home


Last day, well not really, this was the day I headed home. I was sad that my trip was over, but excited to get home to my hubby and kids. Bryce was coming with me so that was an added bonus. We got a ride on the Rapid Rover back to Philly and boarded the flight. When I saw Las Vegas in the distance I just about jumped for joy while on the plane. I was so glad to be home. I know Las Vegas isn't home, but it is close to my home and I know where I am and there is a certain familiarity there. My cousin picked us up from the airport and we went to my Aunt's house so my Grandma and everyone could see Bryce. We had dinner at a Buffet, something Bryce was just dying for, and then came home. When I finally made it to Cedar, I couldn't help but sneak into Dylan's room and give him a kiss and tell him "Mom is home." He was so happy he had tears in his eyes. I know he was having a hard time the last couple of days I was gone, so that was why I just had to go in there and give him a love.

So there you have it. My trip. I had so much fun, I can't believe all I did. I am hoping to someday soon take Tom there. I am sure he would enjoy it as much as I did.

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter