BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holy Flippin Cow!!!

So I decided to take a break and go for a walk. I need to work off them turkey calories and get some fresh air. I took Tova up by a field and let him just take me wherever. He was guiding me along a fence just a few feet off the road. I got a text from someone and I had stopped to reply. I had just finished my text when right into my ear I hear a "MOO!" So close I could feel its breath! I think I leaped about 7 and a half feet in the air, not sure didn't measure, and yelled a few choice statements, "Holy #$%! WHAT THE #$)(*????" In my scramble to escape this horrid monster trying to get me, I managed to trip over the leash and land square on my butt. It is dark out here in the country with no street lights, but the moon was out and I had landed facing this stupid animal. Hello Black Angus! I sat there staring at him thinking, "You are about to become hamburger!" When I hear footsteps running behind me. I glance back to find two guys running up asking if I am OK. They had been out on the porch smoking and heard my angry, vulgar tirade. Turns out I somewhat knew one of them, that only makes it worse! I grumbled that yea I was OK, and they asked me what happened. I hesitantly told them. Looked up at them and saw that biting of the lip that you do when you are trying so hard not to break out in hysterical laughter. They help me up and I finally said, "Oh for crying out loud just laugh already!" And they obliged. I just said, "Nice seeing you again Josh, I am going home!" Through their laughter they asked me if I wanted a ride home. Oh what sweet gentlemen. But I said "NO THANKS!" I then came straight home. I told my ever loving husband what had happened. To which, he said, "Oh man and I missed it! Think you could do it again?" Ass hole. Now he is in the other room laughing still, telling my kids, "Go up to Mom, and say MOO! in her ear..." So much love.



So how was your Thanksgiving? Other than my encounter with the over grown pot roast, mine was just as I like it. Uneventful. We went to my in-laws and had dinner with a lot of our nieces and nephews, (and great-nieces and great-nephews, yea I am a great-aunt already to a bunch of kids.) I love the idea behind Thanksgiving. Get together with people you love and have a good meal. Watch some football and drink some beer. It isn't too commercial. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Christmas, especially now that I am a Mom and the magic your kids bring with it is wonderful. But I have to say Thanksgiving is my favorite. Even tho I seem to have bad luck around this holiday. Loved ones dying and me managing to cut my finger tip off. Tomorrow I have my craft show, and I am looking forward to it. If you are in the area of Parowan, come stop by and say hi! Here is my newest creation.

And to end this Thanksgiving day post, I will say thanks to God for all of the wonderful people out there who have touched my life. I am truly blessed to have such a great family and wonderful friends, LOVE YOU ALL! Now excuse me while I go ice my hiney.....

1 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

HA HA, you just made my day!! That's stinkin' hilarious!! Our Thanksgiving was good, my sis and her family came to visit, so we were glad to not be alone. Just to ya know, I read your blog, but don't always comment. :) I don't have many opinions on much.

 
Free Hit Counter