BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

wth?!?!?



I am sitting here watching the Broncos get their asses handed to them. Again. Doesn't really matter cause I am a true fan. It is still very painful to watch them go from a 6-0 winning streak to now losing 4 games in a row. I catch so much hell from people, but that is ok, I can take it. My second team is the Vikings who are doing much better. If I need to pin my hopes on a superbowl game, they are apparently my only chance. I am just waiting for the onslaught of texts, emails and posts that are surely coming my way giving me a ton of grief. Some people are surprised that I like the Vikings. It is nostalgic for me. My Grandfather was from Minnesota and I remember him telling me that he liked them. He even showed me a Vikings jacket. I have always in secret cheered for them, I have decided that it was dumb to hide it and while Broncos will ALWAYS be my number one, I have no shame showing my purple side. Back to the Broncos, I have grown up in a family of fanatics. Anyone that knows me and my family will not be surprised by this. We even buried my Uncle Jeff in a Broncos jersey. (and a Broncos Bad Call Brick). I had a John Elway poster on my wall and we have enough Bronco stuff to open a souvenier shop. I still love them, and I want to get my hands on a Eddie Royal jersey, just haven't been able to buy one....yet.


Yesterday was the two year "death"iversary of Jeff. I am not sad like I was. I still miss him a ton, but my memories bring a smile to my face. He was a hard headed ornery guy, with a heart of gold. We had a great relationship especially after I got married and had a family. I just wish he would pull some strings up there and do something about these Broncos!!!!!


And to end this post, I am going to start showing off some of my card work. I have been busy making projects, mostly cards for a craft show in parowan. I sell a lot, and I do enjoy it. So here are a few of my projects. If you would like to know what I used to make something, let me know and I will give you the "recipe" as we call it.

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter