BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tattoo you




I have always wanted a tattoo. Really. My only thing is that I have a psycho fear of needles. The only time I ever welcomed a shot was epidurals. I don't know why, it isn't the pain involved, it is just the idea of a needle injecting in me ewww. Now I have the opportunity to get a really nice looking one. And I can't believe I actually am chomping at the bit to do it. My cousin, Brei, has a tattoo that is flesh town and it is a fancy letter "f" standing for faith, family, friends an fidelity. I have seen it and it is nice. Our cousin, Abbie has decided that she would like to get the same one. Abbies Mother, Lori, suggested that it might be cool if the girl Herrud cousins all had the same one. We will be going up to Idaho for Brei's wedding and could have it done by the same artist in January. I have pretty much decided that I would like to do it. My problem is.....funding. We aren't rich, we aren't poor. We are an average middle class family trying to get by in the world. Right after the holidays with 4 kids, is kinda hard to come by extra money. We shall see.
If you haven't noticed, I have added a few more card designs. Thank you for the emails and such telling me which ones you like and want to copy. I am flattered! I am looking forward to the show. It is always fun. This craft fair is the only one I do since I a merely a hobby demonstrator.
And to end on a funny note, Dylan recently saw Chloe in the "nude" after gagging cause he saw a girl naked, he looked at Tom and said, "Dad, her pee is inside out." Gotta love eight year olds!

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter