BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to the fun stuff

I am pretty happy with what I have lost so far in regards to my weight loss. I have slacked off a bit thanks to the holidays and wedding and all that. Happily tho I have not gained a single pound. (Sadly I haven't lost much either) I am happy to say that I am down 31 pounds. I am about half way there! YAY! I have jeans that used to be too tight to wear that are now way too big. That is a great feeling. Jeans that I haven't been able to fit into in years are now comfortable. Even while at the wedding in Idaho, I got complimented many times over at how thin I am getting. That was very inspiring. When I got home and showed hubby pics of the wedding, he looked at the one of me holding Erika and said to our kids, "Mommy is HOT!" HAHA! ('bout damn time he noticed that his wife is hot! ;oP) Since my goal is set to be reached before memorial day, I now need to kick it back in gear. I have reset my Calorie Counter to make sure that goal is reached. I am still doing my hip-hop abs, mostly cause I like watching Shawn T, very nice, and I don't want to disappoint him! Yea, I know I am married, doesn't mean I am DEAD! The kids also gave me a mountain bike for Christmas, and while it is a bit chilly to do that, I can't wait to take it out into the hills and explore the area around me. Good thing I live out in the country! My son can't wait to go riding with Mom. So here goes the second half of my weight loss goals. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Since I don't really diet, I just make sure to make what I eat count since I have a limit to the amount I can eat. It is really a lifestyle choice than a diet that will end eventually. I don't intend to hit my goals and then give up on it. I don't work this hard at getting rid of this ugly fat just to let it all come back. Thanks for all the supportive messages from those that send them to me. You have no idea how much it helps to find out that people are in fact noticing the change in me.

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter