BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well, it was fun.

Yep, it was fun while it lasted. The Vikings lost in overtime to the Saints. It was a great game despite the fact that my team lost. Depressing. Oh well. Super Bowl is coming up in a couple weeks and it is between the Saints and the Colts. I really don't care who wins that much. But since in this world we usually have to pick a team, I choose the Colts. Can't go wrong with a team that shares its name with my son COLTon. So, GO COLTS. Maybe I can convince my hubby to take me to Vegas for the cool Superbowl parties on Fremont Street. We did that once, and had a blast! And we rode roller coasters and had yummy food. (Ever try a deep fried Oreo, oh man, so bad for my diet but one of the best things in the world!) So, maybe I will go get me one of those big cups in the shape of footballs and have some Margaritas, with a double shot of alcohol...whoopee!

I want to write about something serious right now. Unfortunately, there is so much to write about. There is so much to think about in this world. Disasters, politics, poverty, gender issues, if the Jazz can make the playoffs. I can't wrap my mind around anything right now cause I am tired. So in a couple of days I will try to come up with something that stimulates thought, or maybe even riles anger like my Gun post did. Maybe I will write about THAT! You wouldn't believe the correspondence I have gotten from people on both sides over my opinion. If you have something that you would like me to share my thoughts on, let me know.
I want to mention that some friends and I found that we are gunning for the same fitness goals. So much so we started a group on Facebook called "Lose It!" It is a group that we hope to inspire, encourage and challenge each other to feeling better about ourselves. Most of us are on there for a weight loss help, but there are 1 or 2 that just want to get and stay healthy. If you are going for those goals and want a little bit of a 'cheering' section, let me know and I will send you an invite to the group. Of course you have to be on Facebook.


With that I will say goodnight. :o)

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter