BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inches

I have finally measured myself. Something I haven't done since July. I am happy with my results so far, but look forward to more being long gone. So, without further delay, here are my three main areas. I am only putting down how much I have lost not the actual measurements.
Waist: -9.5 inches
Arms : -2 inches
Thighs: -2 inches
I am thrilled with these numbers. I have lost over a foot all over. I don't expect my butt to really go down too far. I have always had a bubble butt. I can firm it up tho. I do like what I am seeing when I get out of the shower and don't shudder. My only regret is that I let my depression and anxiety get in the way of a healthier me. I wish I would have done this sooner. Feeling and looking better makes it so much easier to get through the day. And while Tom has always told me how pretty he thinks I am, I can tell that he is enjoying the rediscovered self that I am returning to. :o)

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter