BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BZZZ!

So, my blond moment for this week. (This will make you wonder how I managed to even make it thru high school, let alone college!) Frightening thing is that this really happened, and if I really want to make the hubby laugh all I do is bring it up! (This or I remind him of the time he was talking to me and I rolled over and right off the bed.) My TV was on the fritz and me being the super-mom had to get it working! I noticed that the cable plug was dirty. Without thinking, I ahem...licked the end of the cable. (Yes the metal part. ) It was a 'shocking' experience. All I can say is kids, don't try this at home. And a pic that I am sure most of you have seen, how pumpkin pies are really made:

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter