BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Choca Mewlk and cackas!



I was in the laundry room doing laundry when I noticed our cat and dog who were wrestling had knocked over the baby gate leading into the kitchen. "Oh well, I can fix it when I am done here." Unfortunately I didn't notice my little monster had gone in there and found the chocolate milk powder and a box of crackers and dug in! This is in addition to the juice in his bottle. Yuck! It wouldn't be so bad but I had just finished scrubbing my floor. But I walked in and he said in an enthusiastic voice..."HI MOM!" I had to laugh. How can I get angry with that? So I brought out the camera and snapped some photos. Of course Colton is such a ham and had to yell "Cheese!" I swear, I am still chuckling. kids are the greatest. I am so glad I have them.

0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter