BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hair

Last night, I wanted to calm down a little so I hit the liquor cabinet. Due to the fact that I don't drink that often I should have stopped early. After having a few I noticed a box of hair dye I had gotten to touch up my hair. Bright idea! Drink enough alcohol to where you can barely put a full sentence together and then dye your hair! Well, I don't recall the details but I do remember thinking, "I don't want to mess with the roots, lets do the whole thing!" So I slather on a whole bottle of bleach blond hair color and then leave it on for a half an hour. I go wash it out, dry it and don't really look at it. Get up this morning and walk out to greet the hubby who stops dead in his tracks. "Your hair. Its....(chuckle) white!" Remembering what I had done the night before I go in and see that my hair is in fact, white. I have spent all darn day trying to get used to it. It isn't working. I decide to snap some pics to show off to the world, nothing like a little humiliation. But trust me these pics aren't even touching how overly processed my hair is. Ugh. I ask Tom, "Why did you let me do this?!?!?!" He laughs and says, "Like I have any control over ANYTHING you do!"
Getting the the courage to even take these pictures took a couple more drinks, but I did it, to make my 'friends' happy. While in the bathroom snapping the pics I was frustrated cause I look like hell! I look like a bargain basement hooker! Maybe I should go walk Hollywood BLVD!!! UGH. My kids found me and insisted that they wanted to be in some pics too. So, here we all are. First of course is me and Chloe, I look like a total ice princess but whatever. Anything to make my kiddos happy right?
Well after Chloe snapped a bunch with me, Dylan showed up. I had gotten after him over something totally boyish that he did, but trust me it was disgusting. So he was mad and crying. But he is still such a handsome little man. And then finally we have Mr. Colton who loves the camera. And I think the camera loves him back. so there, you all have the story of me and my idiotic attempt at hair coloring. You can all stop laughing now. I look CHEAP!! ;o)



0 comments:

 
Free Hit Counter